The hunt is a combination of stalking and high seat hunting
Good populations of wild boar
High rate of success
Possibility for huge keilers
– Full-board accommodation (soft drinks and non alcoholic drinks included)
– Bulgarian medical insurance
– Interpreter during your whole stay
– Video and photography services
– Meet and greet at the airport
– Assistance with gun import/export clearance
– Ground transfer Airport – Hunting area – Airport with comfortable SUVs
– Bulgarian hunting license valid 30 days
– Professional guide 1:1
– Land transport within the hunting area
– Preliminary trophy preparation and evaluation according to CIC
– All papers (Veterinary-, CITES-, Export certificates etc.)
– Trophy fees (check pricelists below)
– Transport to/from Bulgaria
– Spedition of trophies
– Side activities
– Alcoholic drinks
– Personal expenses
– Anything not mentioned under “Package includes”
The price of wild boar trophy is calculated based on the average length of both tusks.
For trophies over 125 CIC points there is an additional 10 % surcharge (gold medals start at 120 CIC points).
Wounded and not found tusker = EUR 500
Shot or wounded sow – EUR 500
Shot or wounded offspring between 1 and 2 years old – EUR 100
Shot or wounded offspring between up to 1 year old – EUR 50
Pick up at the airport, assistance with gun clearance, ground transfer to the hunting area, lunch/dinner at the hunting lodge.
3 or 5 days trophy hunting and stay at the hunting lodge with full-board accommodation.
Transport back to the airport and assistance with gun export.